Volunteers are the key ingredient into the success of any school organization. This is especially true for the PTO! We rely on parent involvement in our classrooms as well as events and fundraisers and here is your chance to get into the action!
What can I do to help?
There are many ways to volunteer and help out without it taking too much time or money. Most of the volunteer opportunities happen after regular business hours of 5:00 PM. Below are areas of opportunity:
- Be a “room mom” to help organize for events and fundraisers.
- Volunteer to help at the Fall Festival by doing ticket sales, monitoring an inflatable, handing out candy, selling food, etc.
- Volunteer at Reading Night, the school dances, etc by spending a few hours helping serve food or directing children.
- Attend a Spirit Night and eat dinner with your family!
- Donate food for Bus Driver Appreciation week so we can serve them a warm lunch.
- Sell items for the fall and spring fundraiser to your co-workers, your family, fellow church members, friends, etc.
- Buy a yearbook!
- Let us know if you have a special talent that would benefit the school/PTO. We’ll be glad to us it!
How To Get Involved
You can complete the form located in the neon green PTO packet sent home with your child OR you can complete the quick online version of the form by clicking on the green button below. Either way, we truly appreciate you investing into the programs offered at Poplar Road. Our volunteers make a difference!
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here